If you’re on the lookout for both style and comfort, this fleece sweatshirt is the perfect choice. And with up to 5% recycled polyester in components, you’ll be taking a little step closer to a more earth-friendly way of life.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Double-needle stitched neckline and armholes
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Blank product sourced from Thailand or Vietnam
How much of my purchase gets donated?
Each sweatshirt has about a 30% profit after the cost of manufacturing (it differs slightly depending on the size), 100% of that profit gets donated to our chosen charities in support of Cystic Fibrosis!
Benefits of on-demand manufacturing?
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!